This Sunday we’re going to have our first water baptism service at Ephesus! We’re going full on church plant style and doing it in a small portable pool in our backyard. That’s great! I told everyone at Ephesus that I would post directions here on the blog so that is below. Also, I want to direct you to my previous post on water baptism to get a detailed understanding of what water baptism is and why we do it at Ephesus Church.
Directions to the Eige House from Exit 25 off I-77
- Head east on Hwy 73/Sam Furr Rd
- Approx. 5 miles come to intersection of Poplar Tent Rd and Hwy 73
- Turn Left (north) at intersection-this will be Shiloh Church Rd.
- Approx. 2 miles come to The Farm subdivision on left
- Turn Left (west) on River Farm Rd
- First Left on Traders Ct.
- Quick Left at stop sign
- Quick Right at Market View Dr.
- 4th house on left
- 3425 Market View Dr-grey house with black shutters